This site is for owners of Fitbit® devices. It does two things:
- You can download your intra-day data in full detail.
- You can visualise your data on a graph that can be zoomed in to any area of interest (mouse required).
5 Jun 17:
- ability to zoom the Fitbit graph's horizontal (time) scale only
- ability to specify the maximum sequence interval; ie, the maximum time between successive readings that will be connected on the graph
- smoothed line on Fitbit graph.
14 Jun 17:
- graph settings will be retained
- added documentation on graph settings
- added a FAQ page
- added a discussion forum.
In future, additional features may be added, such as:
- detecting and correcting dropouts (ie, periods during which no data, or erronous data, were recorded)
- access to sleep data.